HEC Data Challenge is back for the 2022 edition with hybrid format !! 🤩
Are you interested in participating in an academic completion by elucidating real practical cases for the Bibliopresto and the Banque des Titres de Langue Française ? 🧐
Do you want to familiarize yourself with the different aspects of data analysis and practice your skills in presenting them ? 🕵️
Do you want the chance to win more than $ 4,000 in prizes? 💸
THEN THIS EVENT IS MADE FOR YOU !!
1️⃣ Here's what to expect:
✅ 2 challenges with different difficulties for beginners and experts!
✅ Many prizes to be won !
2️⃣ Course of the event:
- Thursday March 17th at 6.30 p.m to 8 p.m : Introduction and opening panel [ONLINE]
- Friday March 18th at 8 am : Starting of the competition [ONLINE]
- Sunday March 20th 10 am : Deadline for submission of the technical analysis
- Sunday March 20th 10 am : Deadline for submission of the presentation
- Sunday March 20th at 1 p.m to 5 p.m : Presentation in front of the jury [IN PERSON]
- Sunday March 20th at 6 p.m to 8 p.m : Food and drinks included in the price of the ticket 🥇 [IN PERSON]
A big thank you to Synapse C who support us for the organization of this competition !
👉 Register before March 13th : https://www.tickettailor.com/events/aecshecmontral/660323?fbclid=IwAR2KXlpoTfIrGDWyT2CaiY7IqLQw-8EhXSXtnQTSzLnmox7Afod313E178o
Early birds HEC Montreal: $10
(A draw will be held to win 20 UberEats gift cards worth $25)
Regular early birds - $10
General Admission - $15
*** The competition is inter-university and open to all, professionals, students and retirees ! ***
Teams can be made up of 4 people, with a minimum of 2 students. You don't have a team? write to us on Facebook or at email@example.com and we'll do our best to help you find a team!
Each team member must register independently of the other team members !
More details will be revealed in the next few days !